Yellow-billed Magpie sightings

  • Scott Crosbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Dear birders,

      I'm looking for information on YBMA sightings in a few specific areas. The areas are:

      1) From Fresno south to the Visalia, Tulare, Porterville and Hanford area, and south to Bakersfield.

      2) Santa Barbera and Ventura counties; specifically the Santa Maria, Lompoc and Solvang areas east to Santa Paula, Ojai and Filmore.

      3) The Carizzo Plain/Caliente Range area.

      4) San Jose northwest to San Mateo.

      If you have seen magpies in these areas in the past few years please let me know when you saw them, the approximate location (city name or area), and how regular they are in said area.

      Any information you can supply would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,

      Scott Crosbie
      Sacramento