NEXT UP TO BAT - Sonoma Valley CBC - 12/29 - Friday!

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Kick off New Years weekend birding in Wine Country - beautiful Sonoma
      Valley, Petaluma and Napa! Two estuaries, two mountain ranges and a
      great celebration dinner! We could use a few more good birders and
      then we will be cooking Sonoma style! (This is only our 2nd. Annual).
      Last year 134 birders participated and we recorded 150 species in the
      rain. Tom Rusert & Darren Peterie CBC - Compilers. Visit -
      www.sonomabirding.org for more information.

      Cheers & Happy Holiday!
      Tom Rusert
      Sonoma, Ca.