Emperor Goose @ Bodega Bay continues

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      Hi All,

      This morning, I saw the Emperor Goose on Bodega Bay. At 0800 in light
      rain, I scoped the large Brant flock from Westside Parki. The flock was
      distant, near the far shore. The Emperor Goose was south of the Brants,
      off on its own. I managed to get some video through my scope. At that
      distance in that iight, it is only slightly better than the Loch Ness
      monster video, but at least the bird is identifiable.

      A bit later, I tried to find it from the east side of the bay, but had
      no success from several vantage points.
      Good birding
      Steve Sosensky
      (mailto:steve@...)