More on Yellow-billed Loon and birder behavior

  • Steve Glover
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi all,
      Before this goes on any longer, let me make it clearer
      than before that I cannot say for sure that the
      photographer there today was actually bothering the
      bird or not. Several who were there were under that
      impression but, again, I can't say that the bird
      wasn't intending to head out onto the ocean. I
      personally woulnd't have tried to get that close but
      several others have emailed me privately that many
      have gotten very close to the bird and it appeared
      oblivious.
      Steve Glover
      Dublin