Re: [inlandcountybirds] Ross's Gull continues

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hi Birders

      Between 4:00pm through 5:00pm, the ROGU was still present at the boat
      launch at Red Hill Marina at the Salton Sea. It took flight and flew
      towards the north side of the boat ramp jettys. We looked for it and
      couldn't relocate it. The light was fading by then. There were
      still a few birders searching for the gull when we departed.

      Truly a beautiful bird and amazing find by Guy McCaskie.

      Happy Birding!

      Nick & Mary Freeman
      Glendale, CA