Ross' Gull question

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hi,
      My wife won't stop bugging me: she wants to know WHY the Ross' Gull came this far south (where it's warm), and inland, to boot.
      Tom

      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)

      thomas.miko@...
      thomas_miko@...

      653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #C
      Claremont, CA 91711
      U.S.A.
      34.109167 N, 117.718293 W

      home: (909) 445-1456
      cell: (626) 390-1935
      work: (323) 226-7855

      "Luck favors the backbone, not the wishbone."-Doyle Brunson
    • OrCoRBA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
        Tom,

        I'm trying for it on Sunday, and if it's still there, I'll ask it.

        Joel Weintraub
        Dana Point, CA