Ross;s Gull

  • marjorie hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      I want to take a minute to thank all the birders that were at the Sea this morning It was great fun Seeing all the familiar faces and meeting so many new friends..and the new county birds were wonderful ..And a big thank you to all who helped in the finding of new Life birds....Thank you David Blue for the help up I'll take my cane next time and listen to Don ...Missy
      Marjorie Hastings
      Spring Valley,CA.
      mhast27@...

      I not only believe in miracles.