4 American Golden-Plovers HUM County

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hey Calbirders,
      Yesterday, November 1st, Kerry Ross and I found 3 AMERICAN
      GOLDEN-PLOVERS and at 4 PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVERS in a field near the intersection of Bay
      School Road and Polaris in the Arcata Bottoms in Humboldt County.
      Today, November 2nd, Rob Fowler, Kerry Ross and I had a total of 4
      AMERICANS and 11 PACIFIC in roughly the same location. The birds were confirmed
      by Stan Harris, Ken Irwin, and others. Kerry and Rob both got photos of the
      birds.

      Bird on!
      Daryl Coldren
      Arcata, CA