New file uploaded to CALBIRDS

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
      group.

      File : /Directions/edwardsafb.txt
      Uploaded by : mobile@...
      Description : Contact info for permission to bird Piute Ponds on Edwards AFB.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      mobile@...
    • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 14, 2001
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
        group.

        File : /Photos/Flycatchers/nuttings1.jpg
        Uploaded by : jkfoto@...
        Description : What a poser!

        jkfoto@...
      • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 31, 2001
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
          group.

          File : /Photos/Galliforms/grouse&fushia.jpg
          Uploaded by : tracklayer@...
          Description : Blue Grouse eating my fushia blossoms

          tracklayer@...
        • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 16, 2001
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
            group.

            File : /Photos/Sparrows & buntings/wtsparrow.jpeg
            Uploaded by : doug@...
            Description : White-throated Sparrow-Cuyamaca Mtns San Diego Co. 11/01

            doug@...
          • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 18, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
              group.

              File : /California Trip Planning/socal prep.txt
              Uploaded by : stevesosensky <mobile@...>
              Description : How to start planning your SoCal trip

              stevesosensky <mobile@...>
            • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                group.

                File : /Photos/Raptors/crca_breast.jpg
                Uploaded by : les_lieurance <Dstriata@...>
                Description : Crested Caracara by S. Hein

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                les_lieurance <Dstriata@...>
              • Steve Sosensky
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
                  Les,

                  I specifically said yesterday not to use the Files folder for photos. I'm
                  going to delete that entire folder. Please upload your photo again to the
                  Photos folder.

                  At 05:01 PM 8/14/2002 +0000, you wrote:

                  >Hello,
                  >
                  >This email message is a notification to let you know that
                  >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                  >group.
                  >
                  > File : /Photos/Raptors/crca_breast.jpg
                  > Uploaded by : les_lieurance <Dstriata@...>
                  > Description : Crested Caracara by S. Hein
                  >
                  >You can access this file at the URL

                  >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
                  >
                  >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                  >
                  >Regards,
                  >
                  >les_lieurance <Dstriata@...>

                  >For vacation suspension of mail go to the website. Click on Edit My
                  >Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email to
                  >these addresses:

                  Good birding,
                  Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

                  10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
                  Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.411 N, 118:21:56.678 W
                  SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22
                • Steve Sosensky
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
                    At 05:01 PM 8/14/2002 +0000, CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > File : /Photos/Raptors/crca_breast.jpg
                    > Uploaded by : les_lieurance <Dstriata@...>
                    > Description : Crested Caracara by S. Hein

                    Calbirders,

                    This photo has been deleted. The Files/Photos folder is closed to new
                    photos. All new photos should go in the Photos folder, then in the
                    appropriate subfolder for the type of bird. There are subfolders for all
                    bird families, or groups of families, recorded in California.

                    If you have photo in the Files/Photos folder, please move them to the
                    Photos folder. The Files/Photos folder will be deleted on September 1.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 26, 2002
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                      group.

                      File : /Directions/EdwardsAFB.htm
                      Uploaded by : stevesosensky <Steve@...>
                      Description : Edwards AFB access procedure

                      stevesosensky <Steve@...>
                    • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 1 6:35 AM
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                        group.

                        File : /Regional Locality Notes/Ft Rosecrans Birders Conduct.pdf
                        Uploaded by : earthsd <muevans@...>
                        Description : Birding Etiquette, Pt Loma, San Diego

                        earthsd <muevans@...>
                      • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 2 11:07 PM
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                          group.

                          File : /Regional Locality Notes/SD Rare Birds 27Apr-2May04.pdf
                          Uploaded by : earthsd <muevans@...>
                          Description : San Diego RBA (all rpts) 27 Apr-2 May 2004

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 6, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                            group.

                            File : /SaltonSeaRecronalSurvey1.pdf
                            Uploaded by : bewickwren <bewickwren@...>
                            Description : Survey on recreational use of the Salton Sea, due 10 June 2005

                            bewickwren <bewickwren@...>
                          • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 15, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                              group.

                              File : /Checklists/Jehl's Scale.txt
                              Uploaded by : stevesosensky <steve@...>
                              Description : Separate Black/Hybrid/American Oystercatchers

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 14, 2014
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CALBIRDS
                                group.

                                File : /VEERsong&call_SNFS_SIE_6-11-14.mp3
                                Uploaded by : erpfromca <erpfromca@...>
                                Description : Veery song and calls, Sierra Nevada Field Station, Sierra County june 11 2014

                                erpfromca <erpfromca@...>