Bad News :(

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hi, Birders,

      I just got the local word: the Fulvous Whistling Duck that Steve Rovell
      and I found at the Hollister sewer ponds today is a release from
      someone's collection. He keeps unbanded waterfowl.

      In the future, all "exotic, " or otherwise out of range waterfowl in
      the Hollister area should be treated as part of the collection, unless
      proved otherwise.

      Sorry,
      Debi

      Debra Love Shearwater