Hollister Fulvous Whistling-Duck

  • Kathryn Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      As of 3:30 this afternoon, The FULVOUS WHISTLING-DUCK was still at the
      Hollister Sewer Ponds. It was still in the narrow rectangular ponds to
      the left of the office. I never saw it out of the water, so cannot add
      anything about bands. The Northern Shovelers and the Whistling-Duck are
      very flighty.
      I also found 2 of the PECTORAL SANDPIPERS and a number of RED-NECKED
      PHALAROPES.
      Kathy Parker
      Los Gatos