Monterey Seabird trip reports

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      Monterey Seabird's trip reports for the two previous weekends are now
      online with photos.

      Interesting storm-petrel photos, optimal conditions, friendly Humpback
      Whales and a new record for trash retrieval:

      Sept. 24 http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport060924.htm
      Sept. 30 http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport060930.htm

      There are spaces avaliable for this Sunday, Oct. 8 and two spaces left
      for our last trip of the year on Oct. 15. $85 per person.

      Call 831 375-4658 or reserve online at http://www.montereyseabirds.com

      Roger Wolfe over and out
      Soquel Canyon, CA
    • Roger Wolfe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
        Ahoy Calbirders,

        The Sept. 19 offshore trip report with photos by Don Roberson and Glen
        Tepke is up online at:
        http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport090919.htm

        Our trip on Sept. 20 was unforgettable thanks to the interaction we had
        with a group of five friendly Killer Whales/Orcas. In addition to Jeff
        Poklen's photos I shot some video that you will find in the report. My
        favorite part is at the end when one of the females approaches us
        closely and vocalizes out of her blowhole. Check it out at:
        http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport090920.htm

        Regards,
        Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds
        Soquel Canyon, CA