Is there any interest in a 12-hour or 24-hour pelagic trip?

  • naturestoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      I am posting the message below upon the request of the Sacramento
      Audubon Society.

      Ken Hashagen, who organized this year's Sacramento Audubon pelagic
      trips to the Farallons and Monterey Bay, is exploring the possibility
      of putting together a 12-hour or 24-hour pelagic trip to travel further
      offshore and see species that are not seen on the other two trips. If
      you would be interested in this type of trip, contact Ken at 916-316-
      8596, (cell) or email at khashagen@.... If there is
      sufficient interest (20-30 folks), Ken will explore dates, costs and
      locations.

      Dan Brown,
      Sacramento