birding vehicles not relevant to Calbirds

  • Jim Greaves
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      If, as I have been told on more than one occasion by others on
      Calbirds, that discussions of binoculars and other bird-related
      paraphernalia have no place on Calbirds, I humbly suggest keeping
      discussions of politically correct vehicular or other methods of
      approaching birds on other lists, such as Birdchat or
      fourwheeler.com. Jim Greaves, Santa Barbara
    • doug@basiclink.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Jim is correct- THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

        Douglas Aguillard
        San Diego, CA
        doug@...
        http://sdbirds.basiclink.com