Correction for Sep 30th

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello, Birders,

      It has been brought to my attention that I forgot to put NORTHERN
      FULMAR on the species list for the September 30, 2006 pelagic trip from
      Monterey (Streaked Shearwater day!). Also, I listed only 1 Black
      Storm-Petrel, and it should have been 200 BLACK STORM-PETRELS.

      It was a long day.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi
      Debra Love Shearwater