Osprey at Bolsa Chica

  • Paul Lima
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      I was ecstatic to get some great photos of an Osprey this week, but was shocked to see an ID band on the leg of an Osprey. is there some sort of program for them. i always thought of them as just wild birds, but I am fairly new to birding. I will upload photos this weekend, see if I can make out any markings on the band.

      Paul Lima
      Lima's Photography