Whitewater River mouth rare birds

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      Todd and Tanner Easterla just phoned to tell me about some great birds at the mouth of the Whitewater River this afternoon.

      one DEAD Blue-footed Booby

      one or two LIVE Blue-footed Booby

      one 3rd year Lesser Black-backed Gull

      one each of Parasitic, Long-tailed and Pomerine jaegers....

      they are in desparate need of the Mississippi Kite in San Diego that they looked for and missed on Thursday....so if anyone sees it again, please call them immediately at 916-215-0633

      also...they looked for and could not relocate the Roseate Spoonbill and Tricolored Heron at the south end of the Salton Sea despite looking all day yesterday and this morning....

      thanks,
      John

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave