Modoc Butterfly ID

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi, all!

      I know this may be slightly off-topic, but if any of you lepidoptephiles out
      there could confirm a mystery butterfly that unfortunately got itself lodged
      between Jip's dash and windshield while cavorting around Modoc National
      Forest (and was subsequently fried), I'd really appreciate it! The closest match
      I can come up with is a Clodius Parnassian. The picture is on the Modoc NF
      West chapter (the last one) of the Modoc County Trip Report on my website;
      the direct link is:

      http://miriameaglemon.com/Trip%20Reports/Modoc/Modoc%20NF%20West.htm

      (and then you scroll down)

      or you can go to the main page (below) and go into Trip Reports, and go from
      there.

      Thanks! Take care,

      MB

      Mary Beth Stowe