Wood Thrush RFI (help!)

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi,

      I want to chase the Wood Thrush at Crystal Springs, San bernardino County.

      When I Google "Crystal Springs" I get a place in California (lots of pages i.e. links).

      I am worried that both Bill Deppe and Jim Pike won't answer their emails until Monday night (it's a 3 day weekend).

      I need directions with as much detail as possible to get to this place, including any local birders' thoughts of how long it wil take to drive there.

      Tom

      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)

      thomas.miko@...
      thomas_miko@...

      653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #C
      Claremont, CA 91711
      U.S.A.
      34.109167 N, 117.718293 W

      home: (909) 445-1456
      cell: (626) 390-1935
      work: (323) 226-7855

      FRS radio channel 11 code 22

      http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/birdsofhungary
      "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast."
      -Oscar Wilde