Monterey Seabirds Trip Reports Aug. 25 and 27

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      The Monterey Seabirds trip on Aug 25th was a bit on the slow side but
      first timers still came away with 10-12 lifers. The weird report is
      online at: http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport060825.htm

      The Sun. Aug. 27 offshore outing was a lot more interesting
      http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport060827.htm

      Vagrant traps, 4 species of warbler, a strange vessel and and owl 23
      miles offshore; read all about it. Both reports feature Jeff Poklen
      photos and links to more.

      We have 8 hour trips scheduled for next two Fridays Sept. 8 & 15 ($85).
      We will venture offshore again on Sun. Sept 17 and there are only 6
      spaces still available ($125-12 hour) http://www.montereyseabirds.com or
      831 375-4658 Go on 3 and the 4th is free.

      Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds
      Soquel Canyon, CA