Wildlife Rehabilitation Resources

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Hi Calbirders,

      I'm sure that many of you get requests for referrals of the type "Who
      can I call to come take care of this bird?"

      In doing a Google search, I found this terrific website with a list
      of organizations throughout the state with contact numbers and
      specialties. http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wmd/rehab/forms/facilities.pdf

      I'm adding it as a link on the Links page, and also saving the pdf in
      the Files section. I'll also be adding it on LACoBirds, and thought
      other regional listowners may want to do the same.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
      <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank
      email to these addresses: