FW: Piping Plover at SESS - Red Hill Marina

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hi All,

      Brian Daniels just sent this to LACoBirds for forwarding:

      Hey birders,

      I just got a call from Curtis Marantz at Red Hill Marina. He is
      looking at the Piping Plover on the same sandspit that it was reported
      from yesterday. Calbird is the more appropriate venue for this
      report, but I ain't a member, so if someone would be good enough to
      forward this report.

      Brian Daniels

      Long Beach, Orange County

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/photos
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W