Monterey birds

  • Bert Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Dear Calbirders,

      Could any Monterey area birders please give us some suggestions for:

      Lawrence's Goldfinch

      CA Condor

      Black Swift

      Thanks again to Debi Shearwater, Lance Berner, Tom and Stan and everyone else who has helped us so far! Our trip is going very well and we will send a big post when we are finished.

      Thanks again and good luck to the YEGR searchers,

      Bert and Brett

      The University of the South, Sewanee, TN