Re: [CALBIRDS] No Yellow Grosbeak so far today

  • Paul Keller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Kimball -- Two of my pet peeves are that birders don't post negative results
      and they don't post birds of statewide interest on Calbirds. So -- Thank you
      for your thoughtful and considerate posts to Calbirds concerning the Yellow
      Grosbeak as just the latest of your steady stream of helpful communications
      to the Calbirds community. I'm sure that I'm just one of many California
      birders who are grateful to you for always looking after our interests.
      --
      Paul Keller, SBA Vandenberg Village