No Yellow Grosbeak so far today

  • Kimball Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Birders,

      Jo and Tom Heindel asked me to inform birders that as of noon today
      (Thursday, 3 August), the Yellow Grosbeak has NOT been seen at Keough's
      Hot Springs in Inyo Co. Should it reappear, they'll post to the Eastern
      Sierra Birds web site and I'll inform Calbirds.

      Kimball

      Kimball L. Garrett

      Ornithology Collections Manager

      900 Exposition Blvd.

      Los Angeles CA 90007

      (213) 763-3368

      (213) 746-2999 FAX

      kgarrett@...

    • Paul Keller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        Kimball -- Two of my pet peeves are that birders don't post negative results
        and they don't post birds of statewide interest on Calbirds. So -- Thank you
        for your thoughtful and considerate posts to Calbirds concerning the Yellow
        Grosbeak as just the latest of your steady stream of helpful communications
        to the Calbirds community. I'm sure that I'm just one of many California
        birders who are grateful to you for always looking after our interests.
        --
        Paul Keller, SBA Vandenberg Village