Yellow Grosbeak feathers

  • quail442003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Has anyone collected a Yellow Grosbeak feather from this Inyo bird?
      I have asked the question of the Albuquerque birding community.
      I'm waiting for a Albuq. response.
      If we had feathers from both sites, both birds, maybe someone would
      run a DNA test. That may unravel much of the mystery of, two different
      birds or one well traveled Yellow Grosbeak.
      Rich Cimino
      Pleasanton Cal
      ABA 94566