Yellow Grosbeak

  • estonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I don't think it's yet been mentioned online, but the bird was singing
      quite nicely and repeatedly this morning after making its first
      appearance on the lawn near the road and at the feeders.

      It appeared to me that this bird, although having uneven mandibles,
      had no trouble closing its beak and shelling the seeds it was eating.
      Hope it sticks around for a while!

      Ed Stonick
      Pasadena, CA
      edstonick@...