Correction: Salton Sea Area Bird Sightings (near Brawley, Westmoreland, CA)

  • DANIEL EDELSTEIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 9:26 PM
      My apology, my bad:

      My earlier 7/31/06 report, below, should have stated CRISSAL THRASHER, not CA THRASHER for the visitor center at the Sonny Bono NWR area at the Salton Sea area.

      In addition, I failed to notice another page in my notebook so here's a few more observations from the day:

      - COMMON YELLOWTHROAT (singing, 2 individuals) (large cattail patches along Grubel Rd.)
      - AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN (18, throughout the area)
      - BROWN PELICAN (47) (throughout the area)
      - BLACK-CROWNED NIGHT HERON (6) (throughout the area as flyovers)

      Daniel Edelstein