SoCal CBC list

  • Dan Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Birders,

      I've just done a quick compilation of southern California Christmas Bird
      Counts (CBCs) and compiler phone numbers for 2001-2 and have posted it on
      Audubon California's website www.audubon-ca.org

      All birders of all abilities are welcome on CBCs.

      Scroll down once on the homepage. Sorry it's so hard to read - we're working
      on a new website. Honest.

      Info on Northern California's may be found on the much more readable Golden
      Gate Audubon site:
      http://www.goldengateaudubon.org/BirdingExcursions/cbc2001.htm

      Check individual chapters' websites for details on meeting times, etc.

      Information on Riverside/San Bernardino Co. counts:
      http://www.sbvas.org/01cbc.htm
      Information on San Diego Co. counts:
      http://www.sandiegoaudubon.org/frame.html

      Send me any corrections and I'll get them up.

      Dan Cooper
      Audubon California