(fwd) Re: [NBB] gyrfalcon info?

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      Forwarded from North Bay Birds -->

      On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:39:23 -0000, "steve_holzman"
      <steve_holzman@...> wrote:

      >Does anyone have any info about the Gyrfalcon reported on the NorCal
      >RBA?

      I received three somewhat blurry digital photos of the bird which does
      indeed look like a Gyr. They were taken by Siobhan Ruck and I have
      uploaded the photos to this mailing list. You can view them at:

      The bird was seen 12/1 on Flannery Road, about 3/4 mile west of hwy
      113, just past the VOA radio towers.

      Please report any further sightings as soon as possible.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044: mailto:jmorlan@...
      California Birding, mystery birds: http://fog.ccsf.org/~jmorlan/
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        Some people have written that they cannot view the Gyrfalcon photos on
        North Bay Birds, so I have uploaded them to CalBirds. I believe the
        URL is:

        If you have trouble, select photos from the menu on the left of the
        CalBirds main web page.

        Can anybody explain why some members of North Bay Birds cannot view
        the photos?