tern murderers

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      For those who planned to visit, that barge was heading to Santa
      Barbara. Guilt by association I am NOT trying to make, but I think
      they won't be doing business in this town any time again, unless City
      Council wants to un-elect themselves!

      Ironic. Last year it was a Snowy Plover nest on the Sandspit right
      next to where the barge anchors for the show that "almost" interfered
      with their show!

      You don't suppose Father Nature is trying to tell Santa Barbara something...?

      Jim Greaves
      Santa Barbara