Hummer Questions

  • birding_jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      I could just about go crazy in the mind trying to idetify Humming
      Birds. I have very good photos and videos of some hummers that have
      been hanging aorund my feeders this summer. Most fo the photos plus
      the voices are VERY consitent with the Anna's but I do have some
      photos which look copmpletely different. Do Anna's females ALWAYS have
      a red'ish patch on their throat? I did not think so but I have no
      idea. I also have a photo of a hummer with a dark throat only and a
      white streak with a green head. How confusing. Any ideas anyone of
      what I am seeing?

      I have tons of other photos and videos as well as better quality
      photos if you would like in helping me with this delimma. Just ask.

      Thanks for the help.

      <http://www.heli-chair.com/jamielovesbirds/annas_hummingbirds.html>

      Jamie Mullin
      Groveland, CA