RFI: Flammulated Owl and Virginia's Warbler in Southern California

  • xemasab1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      I am still seeking these two species, and I heard the San Bernardino
      Mountains might be a good spot to look/listen.

      Does anyone have more specific information about precisely where in the
      San Bernardinos or perhaps directions to a different spot for these
      birds?

      Thanks in advance.

      Brooke McDonald
      Santa Barbara, CA