Hwy 395?

  • Lilith Mageborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      My daughter and I will take our road trip the last week of June to
      Susanville, taking I-15 to Hwy 395, going up eastern California into the
      Carson City, NV area for two or three days, then I-80 back onto Hwy 395,
      reaching Susanville in Lassen Co. for approximately three more days. I'll
      return down 395 all the way.

      I want to thank those who e-mailed me about Lassen Co. birding; I will
      print these out and take them in a folder for the trip. I know it's not
      the best time to go birding, but that's the way this particular cookie
      crumbles.

      What are the odds of seeing a California Condor along Hwy 395, may I ask?

      Thanks in advance! I will post what I see -- whenever I reach
      civilization in the form of computers. :-) I'm also, in late July,
      driving up I-15 through California, through Nevada, then on to Salt Lake
      City, Utah (and friends will transport me to Alpine, Wyoming) so
      *hopefully* I can get in some CA desert birding.

      Sue Jorgenson
      Anaheim CA