Upland Sandpiper dip

  • Paul Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi all ‹ I arrived at Galileo Hill by 11am today (Friday) and birders who
      had arrived earlier said that nobody saw neither the Upland Sandpiper nor
      the Canada Warbler today. I left just after 1pm with still no reports of
      either of these birds. The scuttlebutt is that in any case, the Upland
      Sandpiper has been a morning bird with few sightings in the afternoon. I¹ll
      leave it to others with first hand knowledge of this bird¹s habits to
      clarify this situation.
      --
      Paul Keller, SBA Vandenberg Village