Re: [CALBIRDS] Upland News Thursday?

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      John Sterling, Cliff Hawley, and Ed Pandolfino are watching the Upland
      Sandpiper at Galileo Hills as I write this (11am). The bird is foraging on the
      soccer field. They also had the Northern Cardinal at dawn this morning in
      Blythe.

      Good birding,
      Daryl "Not seeing a Northern Cardinal and Upland Sandpiper" Coldren
      Sacramento