Upland News Thursday?

  • Brad Schram
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      Is there any word on the Upland's status at Galileo today? A five-day Upland?!?

      Thanks.....

      Brad Schram
      Arroyo Grande

    • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
        John Sterling, Cliff Hawley, and Ed Pandolfino are watching the Upland
        Sandpiper at Galileo Hills as I write this (11am). The bird is foraging on the
        soccer field. They also had the Northern Cardinal at dawn this morning in
        Blythe.

        Good birding,
        Daryl "Not seeing a Northern Cardinal and Upland Sandpiper" Coldren
        Sacramento