Re birding San Diego

  • theaxemanxxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      Hi there,
      Many thanks to all those that replied to my request
      for info on birding in the San Diego area. We are off to L.A. on
      friday and are looking forward to this trip. It would be great to meet
      up with some fellow birders but we are on a tight schedule. If you see
      two unknown birders around Death valley, Mojave, Joshua tree,
      Morrengo, or Salton sea make yourself known it would nice to have a
      chat.

      Good birding,
      Ashley Gooding,
      Ipswich,