Western Bluebird?

  • Jamie Mullin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2006
      I was sifting through some old photos from last summer (2005) and came
      across this photo. One of my cats brought this bird into the house and
      I saved it, caught it in a towell, and let it go back outside (after
      fighting for an hour to get it out of my 10ft high cieling window!) I
      have yet to see another bird like it. I was wondering if it is indeed
      a Western Bluebird. Picture posted in 99-unknown file.
      Thanks Jamie Mullin
      Groveland, CA
    • Douglas Herr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2006