My mystery Flycatcher: Dusky?

  • vireoman2004
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Sorry to belabor this, as I have NO experience with any but PSFL, WIFL, and
      HAFL in our area [nor recent experience with the eastern Empids]... The
      images I got [posted in Photos] most closely resemble "winter" Dusky as
      depicted in National Geog F G to the Birds of N Am, p.291... especially yellow
      belly, and soft call note I mentioned in original posting (it was NOT loud, not
      even as loud as a quiet WIFL)... What do others think? Thanks again - Jim
      Greaves