Unknown bird please help...

  • Jamie Mullin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:08 PM
      Since I am new I am sorry that I can not identify every bird I see...I
      did though looked at every bird on every page in my Sibley's Western
      North America bird book and I could not identify this little fellow at
      all. Can someone please help me out? I posted him in the 99-Mystery
      birds folder. Also can someone (manager maybe) please delete the other
      two photos I have in there, I have a positive identification on them.
      Since these two photos were moved from another folder I no longer have
      the ability to delete them myself.
      Thanks very much.
      Jamie Mullin
      Groveland, CA