Greater Pewee in Pomona

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi Calbirders,

      A Greater Pewee was reported to the SoCal Birdbox last night by Dan
      Guthrie. It was seen again this morning by several birders.

      Directions
      The bird is in Pomona Cemetery in Pomona. From I-10 or I-210, take the
      Corona Expressway (SR-71) south. From SR-60, take the Corona Expressway
      (SR-71) north. Exit at Rio Rancho and go east. Turn left on Garey, then
      right on Franklin to the cemetery, just before Towne. The bird has been on
      the east side of the cemetery.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22