Hi I am new to Birding!

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Hi everyone. My name is Jamie and I live in Groveland, CA which is
      very close to Yosemite National Park. I have just recently went back
      to school in Sonora, CA at Columbia College. I have recently become
      extremely interested in Biology and in one of my classes we went on
      a bird watching field trip. Since then I have been VERY into
      birding. I am very new and just started learning "the ropes" about
      bird watching.

      I have created a few new folders in the photos album. I added a
      Woodpeckers album, as I noted you do not have one yet, and also
      added a picture of an Acorn Woodpecker. I also have a Jamie's
      unidentifiable birds folder containing 2 photos of birds which I am
      unsure of. One more folder called: Columbia College (Sonora
      California) with some crosbred ducks in it which I though would be
      interesting for you all to see.

      Well that is it for now. If anyone can help me identify the two
      birds I would appreciate it!

      Ps. I try to photo almost every bird I see. I dont have many yet but
      my collection is growing.

      Jamie, Groveland, CA