MTY updates

  • Don Roberson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2006
      I have just updated the "Monterey County highlights" page with new
      photos of Crested Caracara in Carmel, and, thanks to Tim Amaral, the
      Painted Bunting at his feeder. As these species are of wider interest in
      the State, I've also posted this update to Calbird (something I don't
      normally do). The updated page is at
      http://montereybay.com/creagrus/MTY_2006.html

      Don Roberson
      MTY subregional NAB editor