hello

  • varsha sukhtankar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
      Would anybody know how do get the list along with the photographs of the birds in california?

      basically, we have moved from kentucky, and i had recently developed a hobby of watching birds...have seen lots of cardinals, blue jays, chikatees, towhee, and some of the eastern birds...but dont know anything on the west coast,,,

      also would like to know if there is any bird watching group who meet regularly in and around orange county....

      regards,

      varsha sukhtankar
      Los Alamitos, CA