San Elijo Lagoon Web Page

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi, all!

      There's a new page up on the San Diego Birding Pages describing San Elijo
      Lagoon; the direct link is

      _http://miriameaglemon.com/San%20Diego%20Bird%20Pages/Sites/San%20Elijo%20Lago
      on.htm_
      (http://miriameaglemon.com/San%20Diego%20Bird%20Pages/Sites/San%20Elijo%20Lagoon.htm)

      or you can go to the main page (below), click on San Diego Birding, then
      Site, then scroll down to San Elijo Lagoon. If you notice any glaring errors
      please let me know!

      I've also tried to coordinate the species pages with the San Diego County
      Rare Bird Categories, but I've taken the liberty of including a few species that
      probably should still be called in to the hotline if seen.

      Enjoy! Take care,

      MB

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA