Looking for info on Xantus' Murrelet

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi, all! I received this message from a fellow in Arizona, and I was hoping
      someone out there might be able to answer his question better than I can.
      Please respond directly to him. Thanks!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA
      MiriamEagl@...
      _www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com)

      Dear Ms. Stowe,
      I noticed in the ABA directory that you were willing to try to answer
      birding questions and so I wondered if I might impose on you.
      Xantus' Murrelet has eluded me so far. My web based research leads me
      to think that the boat trip to Santa Cruz island is my best bet (even though
      I missed them there on a previous trip). However, I thought that you, as a
      southern California birder, might have other or better suggestions.
      I'd be very grateful for any pointers toward that bird that you might
      have.
      Thank you for your time. (I've read your reports on Birdchat for many
      years and have enjoyed them greatly. Thank you for taking the time to post
      them).
      All best wishes,

      Tom Arny

      _tarny@..._ (mailto:tarny@...)