Website Corrections

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Hi, all!

      Please forgive the cross-posting, but I've just finished some major "fixing"
      that needed to be done in the trip reports on my website (there were major
      alignment problems due to tabs being deleted accidentally), so they should now
      be readable! However, I've discovered another major problem that I'm not
      sure how to fix: I've noticed that the MIDI files under the Music pages no
      longer work. If anyone is savvy in that area and has ideas, I'd be happy to hear
      them!

      Thanks a bunch, and enjoy!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA