Birds hitting windows

  • Jim Tietz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm not interested in starting a discussion about
      this, but I think that the general birding community
      will be interested in listening to an excellent report
      that was on NPR's Morning Edition today about birds
      hitting windows. It's titled Windows: A Clear Danger
      to Birds, and you can listen to it by going to this
      link

      http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5076012

      Good listening,
      Jim