Baikal Teal Thank You

  • estonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hi Calbirders:

      Yahoo! The system works! Thanks to everyone who took the time and
      trouble to post this exciting find along with details and directions,
      and to our hosts who make it all possible. We joined the crowd this
      morning, and everyone was pleasant and well-behaved as far as I could
      tell. Please pass along our thanks again to Dave Finney for allowing
      us to flock to the facility.

      Now a couple of hundred CALBIRDERS have their latest lifer!

      Ed Stonick
      edstonick@...